Locate your office in our prize-winning, fossil-fuel-free campus and join our community of nonprofits working for peace and justice in Philadelphia and around the world.
Only a very limited amount of office space is currently available for lease as of Fall 2017. For descriptions of our space, click here.
In keeping with the mission of Friends Center, priority for our office space is given to nonprofit groups with tax-exempt status that are dedicated to peacemaking and to fostering equality and social justice. We seek to create a center where groups working for peace and social justice can collaborate and support one another in their work.
Friends Center is located in the heart of Center City at 15th and Cherry Streets. Two blocks north of City Hall and one block from the Broad Street exit from I-676/Vine Street Expressway, Friends Center is accessible by bus, subway and regional rail. Discounted parking is available in the lot across 15th Street.
Quiet, friendly setting
Friends Center has a calm atmosphere in the midst of the bustling city, with space for quiet reflection in the Meetinghouse or in the shaded courtyard.
• Building hours 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• A lobby receptionist to greet and direct visitors.
• Free access to conference rooms and event space for 10-150 people
• Mail handling at the reception desk
• Daily cleaning service
• Shared fax and copy machines
• Discounted parking across the street
• On-site childcare center
• Knoll-Morrison workstations available. There is a charge for installation.
Friends Center’s co-working space is currently leased up. Please check back periodically for updates.
For the complete list of organizations at Friends Center, click here.