For more information about any of the following, or to schedule a meeting space,
contact Shakirah Holloway, 215-241-7098 or click to email.
Note: Prices are per session, defined as a morning, afternoon, or evening, up to 4 hours long. So, for example, an all-day event for 8 hours counts as two sessions.
Here are Friends Center’s event space rental rates as of January 1, 2017.
|Small Meeting Rooms
Rooms 134 & 135
Lucretia Mott Room
Martin Luther King Jr Room
Rufus Jones Room (including AV)
Cherry Street Room (not including AV)
Race Street Room
|Kitchen Access||$75 flat fee||$60 flat fee|
$100 flat fee
$80 flat fee
One session is a morning, afternoon, or evening usage of up to 4 hours.
* An access fee is charged when your event requires access to the courtyard but no actual setup beyond that.
AUDIO-VISUAL SERVICES available on site include:
- Projector and screen
- Conference calling/speakerphone
- Sound system
- Video conferencing (Rufus Jones Room only)
For A/V details, contact Erick Emerick, 215-241-7190 or click to email.
- Prices are per session: morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Package rates for multiple rooms are available.
- Having more than 100 attendees in the Race Street Room requires extra staff time for logistical support.
- The Race Street Room is not air-conditioned.
- Rooms 134-136 are adjacent to the Cherry Street Room.
- To create a safe and welcoming environment for all our tenants and guests, Friends Center prohibits smoking, weapons, and alcohol on its grounds.
- Monday–Friday, 7 AM–10 PM
- Saturday–Sunday, 9 AM–5 PM
- Early openings and late closings are available, at a fee of $65/hour.
- Friends Center is located at the corner of 15th and Cherry Streets in Center City Philadelphia.
- It is easy to get here by mass transit. We are just a few blocks from Suburban Station and the Broad Street Line.
- Bicycle racks and shower rooms are available. New bikesharing stations are also nearby.
- Our meeting rooms and conference spaces are physically accessible.
- Discounted parking is available with Friends Center validation at $15 per day in the lot across 15th Street. Discounted evening and weekend parking is available in the garage at 15th and Spring Streets, one block north.
New 2020 Rates!
|Rooms||General Rate||Non-Profit Rate 20% off|
|Small meeting rooms|
(134 & 135)
|Conference Rooms |
(136, 21, Mott)
|$475 AV Included||$380.00|
(Rufus Jones & CSR)
|$600 AV Included||$480|
|Race Street Room||$875 AV Included||$700|
|RSR 2nd floor||$500||$400|
|Courtyard Access fee||$100 flat fee||$80 flat fee|
Book your 2019 event at 2019 rates! Rates will increase on January 1, 2020.