For more information about any of the following, or to schedule a meeting space, contact Shakirah Holloway, 215-241-7098 or click to email.
Here are Friends Center’s event space rental rates.
Note: Prices are per session, defined as a morning, afternoon, or evening, up to 4 hours long. So, for example, an all-day event for 8 hours counts as two sessions.
|Rooms||General Rate|| Non-Profit Rate |
|Small Meeting Rooms|
|Conference Rooms |
Lucretia Mott Room
| $475 |
Rufus Jones Room
Cherry St. Room
| $600 |
| Race Street Room |
1st floor only
| $875 |
| Race St Room |
|Courtyard* access fee||$100 flat fee||$80 flat fee|
* An access fee is charged when your event requires access to the courtyard but no actual setup beyond that.
AUDIO-VISUAL SERVICES available on site include:
- Projector and screen
- Conference calling/speakerphone
- Sound system
- Video conferencing (Rufus Jones Room only)
For A/V details, contact Erick Emerick, 215-241-7190 or click to email.
- Prices are per session: morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Package rates for multiple rooms are available.
- Having more than 100 attendees in the Race Street Room requires extra staff time for logistical support.
- The Race Street Room is not air-conditioned.
- Rooms 134-136 are adjacent to the Cherry Street Room.
- To create a safe and welcoming environment for all our tenants and guests, Friends Center prohibits smoking, weapons, and alcohol on its grounds.
- Monday–Friday, 7 AM–10 PM
- Saturday–Sunday, 9 AM–5 PM
- Early openings and late closings are available, at a fee of $65/hour.
- Friends Center is located at the corner of 15th and Cherry Streets in Center City Philadelphia.
- It is easy to get here by mass transit. We are just a few blocks from Suburban Station and the Broad Street Line.
- Bicycle racks and shower rooms are available. New bikesharing stations are also nearby.
- Our meeting rooms and conference spaces are physically accessible.
- Discounted parking is available with Friends Center validation at $15 per day in the lot across 15th Street. Discounted evening and weekend parking is available in the garage at 15th and Spring Streets, one block north.
For more information or to schedule a meeting space, please contact Shakirah Holloway at 215-241-7098 or click here to contact by email, or fill out this online form.